Monday, September 15, 2008

Tons Of pics!






Brooke just spent 4 1/2 days at Phoenix Childrens for the same infection around her Mickey that we have been dealing with, so we took it out! We dont use it and hope to keep it out this time. They did IV antibiotics and sent her home with 8 more days to take by mouth. She is doing really good, and the looks great. Lexi is a trooper, she missed her siisy and I while we had to stay at PCH, but she did really well. As a mtter of fact, I thik someone stole her and replaced her with a robot. She has been so GOOD, just a little of the 3 y/o mouth. She goes to bed when I say and hasnt fought me on anything. I sure do adore her. My little gal, I call her my BFF!

So here a tons of pics, some of Brooke and Lexi, the hospital and her button.

1 comment: