Friday, July 4, 2008

Hi everyone!

Sorry I havent done this in like a week! I just havent been feeling it. Things around here are totally crazy. We are trying to swing my ever changing schedule and make sure the kiddos are covered now that Jason is back to work. Luckily we havent had to many issues yet.
Brooke is sick still so that is keeping my time pretty full. She has been sick since the 8th of June and just isnt getting better, She was down last weekend and seemed on the upswing until about 3 days ago then started with high fever. It was 103.7 this morning and she was totally listless, I took her to the ER, my ped was on and wanted to see her there. They did blood work and it all came back fine. As we sat there a rash started to develop all over her, very odd. Her fever kept coming back . They gave her some fluids and she perked up a bit until the fever hit again. It was 102.7 when we left there. Gave her some Motrin and she took a 2 hour nap. They said it was viral and it was most likely Roseola. I think they were wrong, I think it is Scarlatina, which would require more antibiotics, so we will watch it for now. of it becomes worse back we will go. Basically because she had been sick her immune system is down so she caught this. My poor baby I hope she is better soon. I have missed 2 days of work over the last 2 weeks.
Lexi is a big pain in my rump right now. She has been so mouthy, I just don't know what to do. I get on her and send her to her room. We will get through this, just like anything else. Right?? I hope.
I went from going to work 2 16 hour shifts to now working 4 days a week, and they have missed up my check 2 times. They have about 2 weeks to get there heads out of there butts or I will be looking for another job!! If I wanted to work that many days I would work in a Drs office! I can get on home care visits 5 days a week and not work weekends!!!!!!!!!! I am so fed up with this crap.
Whatever.
I am missing everyone and getting pretty home sick. I cant wait to come and visit. jason is at work tonight and the girls are in bed, so Im feeling a bit lonely!
I love you all
Shell

No comments: