Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OK SORRY

Well things have been insanae around here and blogging has been the last thing onmy mind! Right now Im sitting in the hospital with Brooke! She yet again another staf infection. This time it was bad,withing 24 hours of it showing up she had opened sores. We hope to go home tomorrow. She is on IV antibiotics and is doing well. The hospital andnursing staff are WONDERFUL! I could not be more thrilled with this place.
I am on a hunt for a new job! Maxim turned out to be a joke! They suck! Long story short. I am going to just do some staffing at the hospital and keep doing interviews and find were I am being lead to work.
Jasons job is good, he is finall back to the store by our house so that helps.
I am looking for a nanny/babysitter. I hmay have found one,just havent gottent to talk with her too much yet becaus Brooke got sick.
Ive been home sick,bu things are getting better. i cant wait to come home and visit.
I ope everyone is doing well. I promise to update more oftern.At least every Sunday!
Love Ya

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Look at you! In AZ, huh. Whereabouts?

I'm sorry baby girl is sick again.

Those monsoons sound crazy! I really miss my OK thunderstorms though. Love em.

Hurry up and find your camera already! I want to see pictures! I haven't seen your girls in forever! ;)

How is the job stuff going? Keep me posted!