Sunday, June 22, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing good. Things here are in full swing. I had to work all weekend so this is the first chance Ive had to sit down and do this.
Everyone wish Jay a happy b-day its in 3 days!! I got him a new cell phone today, we got a great deal at T Mobile.
Lexi is having a blast we have been watching the women gymnastics Olympic trial and she is SO dead set on taking "nymnastics". She was ready to go last night told me to find the key and we can lock the door when we are all done! She is too funny. She was running up and down the hall to summer salts and the saluting with her hands at the end when she stood up. It was priceless! I wish I could find my freakn camera! So I found a gym for her here we will try to start her classes in the next couple of weeks!
Brooke is good, she is talking like crazy. Her newest word of the day MINE... and it is everything! We hear MINE MINE MINE all day long! She is fighting back when her big sis takes toys away and most times she wins.... I try to let them settle their own battles, it is very hard not to jump up and separate them,but they have to learn to figure it.
Work is good, they are finally getting my stuff figured out, still not sure of a set schedule yet but hopefully this week Ill know so I can plan things a bit better. The kiddo I had this weekend was a blast. ( kids in that family the oldest is 21 ant the youngest is 3. Talk about mass insanity!!!! 9 kids.... what the crap??? They are all really sweet tho! I have learned alot from the 19 y/o, her name is Nehaum ( they are from Africa-Sudane)< class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_8">trivia
for you! Did you know that white girl jeans and black girl jeans are different? I didnt, hence she calling me really white... LOL There is next time your out shopping see if you can spot the difference! I need to shop for black girl jeans! I have a booty! She is a blast and her sister, the kiddo I take care of is 6 and totally her mini me! They are so funny together!
im sure Ill have tons more stories from work, with 9 kids running around the comedy Im sure will be endless!
Record heat here yesterday 117, just thought Id share!
Love ya!
shell

No comments: