Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SURPRISE

Well , if you havent heard, we are going to have another baby! Big surprise for us, but we are adjusting to the idea and getting rather excited. Im already showing and looking quit pregnant, so Ill start posting pics soon. everyone is wanting to see some new ones of the girls so, I guess I should do that.
we will be due in April and Im looking for a Dr now. we wanted to deliver in a birthing center,but, there are none here and I really dont think a home birth is a good idea, after bleeding so much with Brooke. we are meeting with a Midwife on friday to discuss things further and get her opinion. I REALLY want a water birth! I just dont think Jason is even keen on the idea of birth at home... LOL. Since I got rid of everything before we moved, Im on the hunt for maternity clothing and baby stuff. I have plenty of time for shopping thou. I found Lexis camera so Ill getr some pics up ASAP.
Im sitting here listening to NKOTB and getting more excited about the concert. i know you all think Im a big huge dork, I AM. So thats ok. As soon as I know anything more on the baby (ies) Ill let you know
Love you all and Miss you!
Oh we will be in town form Sept 23-29!

No comments: