Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

What a special day for so many dads. We had a good day, nothing to great,but we spent it together as a family. We went to church and then came home took a nap and took the girls to the pool. Like I said nothing way awesome,but it was a good day for us.
I talked to my dad a couple times today,he was in a good mood,not sounding to down and out so that made me feel better.
I had to work all day yesterday,so, not a darn thing got done this weekend. Oh well it will still be here tomorrow.
Im just kinda sitting here, thinking, of our past, our future and what it may hold for my wonderful kids. Just lots of random thoughts today. I laid Lexi down to bed and stayed with her until she went to sleep. I just look at her with awe, she is such an amazing little girl. Thank you God for every lesson she has taught me. I value those lessons with every inch of my soul. My girls are so different from one another, but, each one has taught me so many different things. Brooke has taught me strength and courage. Lexi has shown me patients and self control.
This man I married may not be perfect,but he is mine. He gave me 2 wonderful baby girls and has given some of the best memories of my life. Today we celebrated him and it was good. He is such a great dad and the girls adore him. I hope one day everyone can see the good that I see and stop judging him for his faults. Not a single person I have ever met is without fault. I thank God he can see past past that all and love us for who we are. I pray each and everyday that i can be more christ like in the way I live my life. My prayer for each of you is the same.
I love you all!
Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: