Monday, June 9, 2008

My long FUN weekend!

I have to say we had great weekend. The weather was nice and sunny and we got to spend time with family! We went over to my cousins moms house this weekend on saturday to celebrate Jennas birthday. We had some margaritas and sat around by the pool and swam. Tara came over too and Rob was there with his girlfriend Brittany ( totally cute girl by the way) Last time I saw Rob he was like 14 or something now he is all grown up! We had such a blast just hanging out. The kids played great together and Jennas oldest daughter Kelsy came home with us to stay the night.Sunday morning we went to a church called Radiant, Jenna came along, with her youngest daughter Katie and her boyfriends daughter. It was a nice church, very big, so not what Im used to. We will try it a few more times before we decide, Ive been invited to visit another church as well. Lexi really liked it and said she wanted to go back. The kids program seemed awesome. I hope they feed us the word so we want to go back for more. The sermon was on being a better parent, which I think everyone needs to hear every now and again! we came home after church, and the girls and I took a nap. last night we went to Jennas for yet another cookout. That was the best BBQ chicken I have had in forever! GO JENNA! We had a good time,but, the evening was cut short when we noticed that Brooke had fever and dark purple spots on her belly! we took her the ER because we have no insurance yet turns out she has yet another staph infection.. this is the 4th one in about 3 months! They gave her some Bactrium and sent us on our way. No fever today. They did cultures on her rash and Mickey so well know something in about 3 days.
Jason had another job interview today that went well. I spent the day at DDD, for Brooke that is for kids with Special needs, she will get assistance because of her seizures and other issues. Then I took Lexi out for an hour or so just to spend some time with her, we came home Lexi took a nap and Brooke and I went to walmart just her and I. Daddy to Lexi to the pool for some one on one when Brooke went down for her afternoon nap.
Things are good here and the weather is hot. I hope yo all are staying safe in Oklahoma, I hear the weather has been pretty crappy the last week or so!
I love you all ad will talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: