Friday, June 13, 2008

So Im a few days past due!!!

No not that way, ok maybe,but anyway!
I kept saying Ill blog tomorrow and then Id get busy and forget,not really forget but just sit down and crash, so here goes!
So my week has gone by so fast. Finally got my nursing junk taken care of so I started working today. I love the new case Im on and the family is just wonderful. He is such a sweet baby,just 7 months old, so that will be fun.
The girls are doing great. Brooke is feeling much better and her staph looks like it is all cleared up. Ive got all her paper work going here for DDD ( the special needs area) she gets help because of her seizures. Just waiting to get all that done so we can get her OT and PT started. She has really just started talking like crazy! Mine is her new favorite word and GO is a close second. She will take my hand and say GO and we just take off walking down the hall or to the kitchen or whatever. She is so funny,but really rotten! She really gives Lexi a hard time!
Lexi is doing good, adjusting really well. She is missing family,but, i think she is starting to understand how far away we are, she says mama _________ can get on an airplane and come and see me now! She is just too funny. She is getting to that stage were she just talks ALL THE TIME. I promise from the time she opens her eyes to when she falls asleep she is talking about anything and everything! We have the funnest conversations now days. She thinks she is so big, and gives her opinion on life and such. She has such a giving heart and I thank God everyday that she is so full of love.
Im starting to get homesick! I figured that about 2 weeks in I would. Its not really Oklahoma I miss, I really LOVE it out here. I miss my family and my friends. I have only made 1 friend here so far, so it is a bit lonely. Yes I talk to dad and both grandmas most everyday,but, its not the same. I really miss my daddy. I cant wait to see him. I am such a daddys girl, its hard being this far away from him. I finally cried today for the first time sinse leaving home. I just want to give my dad a big hug. I can tell he is missing us too, I mean we saw each other at least 3 times a week. Well be back to visit soon. i hope in the next couple of months.
I miss you all and love everyone! Big hugs from us all. I promise as soon as I find my camera, Ill get some pics uploaded!
Love Ya
Shell

No comments: