Thursday, June 19, 2008

WHATS UP!

Well just wanted to drop in and hey to everyone. Mot alot going on here. It really has been a slow week. I have to work all weekend, so that kinda sucks.
The waether is HOT here it was 112 today,but, it so different than in Oklahoma, I dont even sweat here, it is so odd!
The girls are good. Lexi is in one of her moods tonight and got sent o bed early. She has been miss mouth today, with lots of nos and i dont want toos. She lost her TV and will not get it back until tomorrow night. Brooke has been too funny the last few days, she kissed everything she can and loves to tease us!
We went car shopping today,but decided to wait a while to trade this one in, really is was for gas issues as everyone knows way to well! So we will just not go that often and stay close to home. Jason will be working across the street so that will save a ton on gas, he can walk, I dont really go anywhere when Im not working so really its not that big of a deal.
I hope you all are stayn dry, I know its been some pretty crazy weather lately.
I love you all!

No comments: