Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally Friday!

Well we have been here an entire week. I survived and hell hasnt frozen over, so I guess we are doing great!
I had a really great day hanging out with my mother-in-law! She is so awesome and I love that we will finally get to hang out and really get to know one another. I hope we still adore each other in 6 months... LOL we went to some garage sales and some estate sales, which was really wierd, knowing that your walking through someones home buying there stuff because they have died. Then we went to lunch and then to great little grocery store called Trader Joes. that was pretty cool , they have organic stuff and the prices are really cheap. i got Brookes milk 30 cents cheaper there than at Sprouts around the corner, gotta love that. Tomorrow we are going to my cousins for a birthday party/cookout thing, then my friend from high school invited me to go watch a colorguard show in Tempe with her (on her) I might add. WOW. I hope I can fit it all in tomorrow! jason had a great job hunt day yesterday! Not going to go into details just yet,but, Ill let everyone know when things are finalized. I hope everyone is safe in Oklahoma I know the weather has been crazy lately, you are all in my prayers.
We are trying a church on sunday, I pray that God just leads us where we need to be.
Talk about ironic, I went to get my fingerprints done yesterday at the police station and low and behold the cop that did them was from Brokenarrow! We were talking so much he actually printed the wrong hand and he had to start over! What a small world huh!
The homesickies really hit me when I was driving home from an orientation, alone last night. I really miss everyone and hope to back to visit soon. I love you all.
Hug and Kisses
Shell!

No comments: