Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I made a friend!!!!!

I made a new friend today!!! i am so excited, we met because I posted some dipes on craigslist. She is my age and has 2 little boys one is 2 and 1 is 5 weeks. It was nice to have a mama close to talk to!
I know sounds wierd,but, I am totally excited!
Jason had an interview today and has 2 more tomorrow. I hope he finds one that is a great fit for us. Ill have my lic by tuesday and can get to work on wed.
The girls are good. Lexi is missing papa pretty bad,but I know hell be here to visit soon. Brooke is still a bit under the weather,I think its teeth, poor thing.
Not much info today. I am enjoying hanging out with my girls and just being a mom. I do need to get to work for sure, gots to have that money ya know.
I love you all and miss everyone. I can feel the homesicks starting to creep in.
Love ya!

No comments: