Monday, June 2, 2008

Just another manic monday.......

Just a monday around here, nothing too exciting. I went into my new office and did my paper work and such. Ill get my Arizona nursing licence tomorrow and hopefully start working this week.
I dont think Brooke is feeling to great, I think she may be teething. Ive just been watching her close. Lexi had a rough day, I thing the time change is catching up with her. She was overly dramatic and cranky today.
I would like to ask for some special prayers for a family I have never met. I have been following a blog written by Angie Smith, her husband Tod sings a christian group called Selah. Anyway they have had a very hard year and lost thier baby daughter just a couple of weeks ago at birth from a fatal birth defect. They are sturggling to stay strong in the midst of all this grief. Then thier family was hit again by loss last week, her nephew was found not breathing in his crib on the the 27th, he was just a new born, he was born the 18th of March this year, they called the medics but they were unable to save baby Luke. Please be in prayer for this family. Pray that they can be strong and look to God for the answers as to why and how they can make it through. i cannot imagine the pain they are feeling right now. My heart just breaks for them.
If you would like to read more about baby Luke or Tod and Angies baby Audrey Caroline you can check out her blog at http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
I have been reading this for awhile now and cant help but feel like I know this family. Please keep them in your thoughts!

No comments: