Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OMG the stupid nursing board!!!!!!!!!

The stupid Arizona nursing board is causing me grief, AGHHHHHHHHHHH. Anyway, I went to get my AZ nursing licn. today, I get a money order for 228.00 and I get there the lady tells me it will be 2 weeks before I get it, and if I want it sooner it will cost another 15 bucks then 10 or 15 to get my finger prints done. That would be fine if I had money! That was the money I saved to get that done I have no more! My job is giving me my sign on bonus on friday, but in the mean time I have a stupid money order I cant cash unless I go back to the gas station in phoenix I bought it at. I have like 30 miles in my gas tank and need to buy some food! I dont think it was more than 15 miles or so there it just seemed much further. Im sure Ill be fine to run and do that in the morning,but the last thing I need is to run out of gas in town were I know no one! Ok vent done!
Say a prayer that this works itself out quickly! I cant work until I get my AZ lic. ! I have to work soon!
The girls are doing good, Brooke is still feeling a little crappy,but, we will get passed it as we always have.
jason has had several good leads for good jobs,so hopefully her will hear something soon.
Say a prayer for my mother-in-law. Her back has been hurting and she has been pretty tired from not sleeping well the last several days.
Keep the family I told you about in your thoughts and prayers and if you get a chance to read Angies blog I would say do it. She is amazing! A great writer and a great christian!
i love you all!
Rachelle

No comments: